11.20.2011

Five 45-Minute Workouts Per Week

This morning I accomplished my goal of five 45-minute workouts for the week by doing 90 minutes on the stationary bike. This counts as two 45-minute workouts.

I also did 45 minutes on the stationary bike on Monday and Friday this week. On Tuesday, I ran 5K with a co-worker.

It is not too difficult to maintain a fitness goal if you plan for it. Optimally, I would accomplish all 5 workouts during the week. But this week I had conflicts on both Wednesday (band practice night) and Thursday (just lazy). I got up super early on Friday to squeeze a workout in before work.

That is also what I am hoping to do tomorrow.

I hope you will join me in my fitness challenge for November and December. All you have to do is find time to do five 45-minute workouts of mild to moderate exertion. Nothing crazy, just get active. 120 bpm is totally easy to achieve and not a struggle.

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment