12.12.2021

Probabilities

For what it's worth, I have decided to throw my lot in with the majority of people who believe in SCIENCE, not the tiny minority of self proclaimed conspiracy theorists who are convinced COVID is a hoax and vaccines don't work.

There are a couple of possibilities here. 1. The vast majority of scientists are right. 2. The vast majority of scientists are in a collective conspiracy, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

The odds are against the conspiracy theorists. But if, by some miniscule chance, they are actually correct, I will take my lumps. I have absolutely no worry whatsoever that I will be taking any lumps, at least not from the mainstream science camp. You never know what the irrational and emotionally driven radical extremists are going to do, but you can pretty easily avoid them.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment