I have replaced consumption of SMSM with two things. The first is an increased production of blog post content like this. The second is OVERNIGHT OATS.
I am surprised that I had not thought to consume this easy breakfast staple sooner and more often. All I do is put the following in a Tupperware container: 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats, 1/2 cup of nut milk, a Tablespoon of ground flaxseed, a Tablespoon of maple syrup, and 1/2 cup of frozen berries.
I put these things into the Tupperware container at night, before I go to bed, and then I put the Tupperware container into the fridge. In the morning, I have perfectly prepared overnight oats. I microwave the container for two minutes, to warm up the contents, and then I add some more nut milk - just enough to give the oats a fluid consistency and to cool them off a little, for ideal eating.
If my recent lab results (Total Cholesterol = 124; LDL Cholesterol = 69) are any indicator, I'm doing something right nutritionally. It might behoove you, dear reader, to do what I do, if you care about your nutritional health.
The End!
No comments:
Post a Comment