11.12.2020

Coming Up On Three Years WFPB Vegan

In January, I will have been on this fantastic vegan nutrition journey for three years. I have honestly never felt better in my life.

Today, my wife Deborah and I rode our new bike smart trainers using the Rouvy cycling app that let's you ride actual bike routes around the world, virtually. Today I rode Stage One Part Two of the Tour de France. It was only eight miles, but it had some significant hill climbs. The smart trainers simulate real road riding by electronically changing the resistance of the trainer depending on the slope of the rode in the virtual ride simulator. How fun! I burned off quite a few calories, although probably not enough to compensate for the two bowls of fantastic vegan Thai curry I threw together tonight. Hard to say for sure, but the scale will tell me in the morning.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment