4.23.2023

Good News for Your Health

Hi Readers!

I have some good news. I'll be opening my Functional Nutrition Medicine Coaching Program to eight (8) participants at the end of 2023.

Overweight? Sick? Tired? Depressed? Brain fog? Unmotivated? Out of shape? Generally unsatisfied with your direction in life?

Then this program is for you. You can reach out to me HERE for more information, pricing, and to get enrolled. The program launches 1/1/24 and you have to be enrolled by 12/31/23 (with intake all paperwork completed) to participate.

So, this is your early bird notification (and there is a 20% discount if you get on board between now and 6/30/23).

I am thrilled to be able to take on more participants in my no nonsense Punk Rock Life Coaching program.

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment