12.18.2022

Superior

I didn't realize how improved my brain power is, since going whole food plant based vegan, until recently. Fairly average people seem dopey to me now, like they are drunk or high on the brain damaging Standard American Diet. Conversely, maybe they are just drunk or high and I'm wrong about my improved brain power, since I also don't drink or do drugs much anymore (in fact, not at all...though it's not entirely off the table if the occasion warrants it).

I realized recently too that one of the reasons I have lost my enthusiasm for rocking is NOT the rocking itself, but that I really don't care for the shitty bar scene anymore. Once you've tasted a house concert performance setting, shitty bars just can't compete. It's house concerts from here on out for me. Notwithstanding the infrequency of such gigs, the quality of them is exponentially superior to shitty bar gigs.

I hope HIATVS comes off hiatus soon, so we can start house partying again.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment