12.02.2011

My Fitness Pal

I joined My Fitness Pal at the behest of a friend in order to track my exercise (and diet) as I complete my 2 month fitness challenge to do five 45-minute workouts per week.

I am good about tracking exercise but horrible about tracking diet. It turns out that if I don't log any activity for 3 days (yes, I am behind on workouts this week but I still plan to achieve the goal by Sunday), then My Fitness Pal "tattles" on me to my friends who are also subscribed (that being only Wendy right now). She called me a slacker at lunch today.

I like that feature because it means you can't anonymously slack. It keeps you honest and accountable. 90 minutes on the stationary bike for me tonight. Maybe even a full 2 hours.

http://cjscicomm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment