11.21.2011

One Down and Four to Go

I did 45 minutes on the stationary bike this evening, knocking off one of the five 45-minute workouts I have to accomplish this week in keeping with my 2-month fitness challenge to do five 45-minute workouts each week for November and December.

So far I have not missed getting all five in a week. I even got 6 one week. I might get 6 again this week, because Thursday and Friday are holidays from work.

I am going running on Wednesday. I may or may not get a workout in tomorrow over lunch, depending on workload, what with the short week and all. But if I get them in on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I will be up to 4. So then I have the whole weekend to get the fifth one in, and I will probably get a sixth one, the way things look now.

No comments:

Post a Comment