11.07.2011

Join "Getting Fit for the Zombie Apocalypse" Via Fitocracy

As part of my two month fitness challenge to do five 45-minute workouts per week until the end of the year, I joined FITOCRACY's "Getting Fit for the Zombie Apocalypse" group via my buddy SparxMind.

FITOCRACY is an online game where you earn points and gain levels for various fitness activities.

However, it is only in BETA now and you can only get invited via someone who is on it already.

I found out I can invite you via my Zombie Apocalypse Readiness group.

Here's the link: http://ftcy.co/vSvdgj.

The group code is XKFFH, but I don't know if you need it.

There are 87 invites left as of this posting. Hurry. Zombies are coming.

Once you get on there, find me (Cactus Joe) and add me as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment